Tuesday 13 September 2016

Lymphoma Family

Some of you may have noticed that I'm pretty much always yabbering on with my lymphomies or using the #lymphomies so I thought I would tell you about them and what they are!

So basically, these people are living breathing angels - expect for our 2 real life angels who are above. In my entire life I have never known such selfless, kind, caring and genuine people.

The support we all have from each other is unexplainable, it makes everything so much easier when people really understand what you're talking about when it comes to the drugs, cancer or life after cancer. We can go to one another with questions, concerns, worries, good or bad news, updates or just day to day shit.

The family are dotted all around the word, I'm lucky enough to have met one of our family and facetimed others, but as we keep saying one day we WILL all meet up finally. Its a very surreal feeling that I have this massive amount of best friends and people I truly do love dearly and we know so much about each other yet we've never met!

Every day these people make my heart smile, I hate cancer, more than I can ever say but its bought me this amazing family ad for that I'll be forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment